Sunday, August 15, 2010

bro convo=]]+ happy family

big family=]]...

ahahha..funny=]]

7 ppl=]]....and my grandpa is looking at us..[he is in the heaven]=]]

punish my bro..call he give money to us><

my sis my bro..and my cousin=]].they are stay together since they are small [baby]=]]

we....child=]]

yeahh>>.we are the best=]]

aunty and uncle=]]

my dad and my mum..hmm..nice

kiss=]]

my sis=]]...silly><

smileeee

my bro and his GF=]]

two handsome boy=]]



family =]]


yeahhh

runnn

throww

wow``

hmm..MMU

good=]]

bro...good job=]]

hahahaha...!!

i also want to wear=]]


cool rite?><



hmm....happy=]]

hahahha...

but..

my grandpa...not at here..=]]

i tthink he will know!

coz ...

his grandson"s graduation ...=]]

grandpa.=]]

we will +u...

i love and i miss you ...

GRANDPA=]]

where are you?..

heaven?...or..you are baby now?o.O

i will never forget you=]]

No comments:

ops! popular posts=]