Sunday, November 28, 2010

A good girl also have their problems and also can speak it out! isn't it?!



i wanna speak it out loudly at HERE!!

yea! i must be honest ....

this post is talking about my mum!








i hate !!!


i really hate!!


although you chant more than me!


you told me i must change ! i mean 人间革命


you also need too!!


yea! i'm fat i know!


you can say me fat..for sure!


but don't use that kind of word!


what the hell you are!?


and then!


i told you i get a bintang pengawas!


and then what you said???


you said ...


give your daddy's face 1 lah!


can i know??


all the things i get it ...i get the reward


is give my daddy's face??!!!


if like this!!!


i don't want all the reward ..!!!


i don't want all i get!! 


i don't want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what the hell!!!!


i don't know!!


when you make me unhappy !


my mind sure pop out what you said before!


yea!


before that..


i don't care what you all are saying!


because that time,...i don't know what i'm doing!


i don't know what i'm learning~!


and I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING


but now!


i know!! all i know!!!


please think twice when you speak it out!!


all of the things you said!


i really fell angry and hurt!


yea!


i know every parent love their children!


then i know! when i speak it out in front of my parents .,


i will get punish and


i will scolded my them!


that's why i speak it out AT HERE!


don't say me no manners!


i speak it out here,,


that means i respect her!


yea!


she gave me a lot of things !


i know she love me!


but i dislike her!


when she is talking and didn't think twice!


she thought i don't care !


but then!


i really care!


please .........


think twice!!!


anywhere!


if you saw this post...


feel that i'm wrong


or..you feel that this is a bad post.


srry here!


this is my blog and ..i gave vent to my rage!


then you can ...immediate click close up there!


you can!


if i didn't speak it out!


i will be psychological unbalance !




stay tuned
------min

No comments:

ops! popular posts=]