Sunday, November 28, 2010

tired day!=]]


today!



i went to Melaka with my family!

that's a long time didn't shopping with my family already!

because of tuition! 

aihh!

i'm taking SPM next year!

that's quite .......''

OMG!

okay! don't talk about SPM!

for me....SPM is ........IMPORTANT= =

so better change topic!

hahhaha!

yea! just now i said long time didn't go to shopping!

and today!

i spent RM300++ !

but i just bought a little bit things only!

i bought  books ...jeans...and Bra!>< 

OMG'' i so shy now==

but that's my daddy and mummy's money! for sure

not my money!=[[

i'm a poor girl! no money!

><..

and another 8 days my lovely sisters coming back from SABAH!

yohoooo!!!

excited!=]]

and i NEVER miss my friends!

hahahha! 

joking! 

if didn't miss you all...

i will not write about FRIENDS at here!=]]

it's really miss you all guys!=]]

i wanna go and sleep ad!

good night !

-blog follower
-friends
-family
-jz
-cying
-han niao
-seet yee
-june
-shu fia
-wanhan
-echyi
-jackson
-tsai wee
-mei jiuan
-xiao thong
-who else?
and 
-JJ


stay tuned
------min

No comments:

ops! popular posts=]