Friday, January 21, 2011

especially for YOU ! ( kambing)


nah! KAMBING..

LOL...

he complain that  my blog nothing to see..although i 'm ANGRY..but Nevermind  :) BECAUSE  really..that's nothing ! HAHAH..then suddenly I had pop out some ideas,,,
i want to write somethings about him!
hhahhaha~IN the class ....
WE are  couple..
hahahahhaha!
just play only...that's not the truth ..



YOU all know WHY he wanna couple with me?
because of  BISCUITS...he said to me ..i give him biscuits to eat...he will sit with me .WELL ..
we sit together actually..he means...> will sit with me nearer == GHOSH..

OKAY... I forgive him..because i know that he is a poor guy!
hahahahahha! (he is a RICH guy actually>< )
HE said to me...IF i feed him everyday..he won't go and find another GIRLFRIEND!
LOL..that's he!
his mouth quite  BIG....WHEN he eating  really like a KAMBING..
exactly!!

hhaha! ..
he told me...if he is a prefect he will become a HEADBOY..
== OKAY..
and he will recite ..like this>
kami...KAMBING-KAMBING..sekolah ......
the original is like this>
kami....PELAJAR-PELAJAR..sekolah.......

SEE..the different?
LOL...

OKAY..i don't want to talk about him already!
there are too many things to talk about HIM.../


i want to go to take my DINNER with my family already~ 
and 9.03 pm now...=]]
GOOD NIGHT and
Bye.
Stay tuned.









No comments:

ops! popular posts=]